Pet Boarding at Corning Animal Hospital
Corning Animal Hospital offers personalized, clean, and comfortable pet boarding for dogs, cats, and other small animals. Whether your pets stay with us for just one night or for an extended visit, our dedicated staff will make sure they are very well cared for.
Our staff members who work in the boarding area enjoy getting to know the pets that stay with us and they cater to the needs of each animal. The staff are animal care professionals and they have the knowledge and training to recognize any potential health problems, which they report to the supervising veterinarian.
Here are some of the amenities Corning Animal Hospital has available for pet boarding:
- central air conditioning and heat
- very clean facilities
- Kuranda pet beds
- twice-a-day walks for dogs
- separate boarding area for cats
- vaccination and parasite control required for all our guests’ safety
- veterinary supervised
- special needs are accomodated (e.g. insulation injections, arthritic pets)
- grooming available
Your pets are in great hands when they are boarding at Corning Animal Hospital!
A Few Of Our “Regulars”
© 2017 Corning Animal Hospital